This site was created and hosted by the company: LM Rabat
Imm 6, App 8, Place des Alaouites, Escalier E, Rabat
Copyright: © 2020 LM Rabat
Access and use of this site are subject to the following terms and imply the full acceptance, without limitation or qualification, of any Internet user visiting this site. The user / visitor declares that he accepts the following clauses when accessing and using the site, the documents and any other information it contains. If the user does not agree to this contract, he is obliged to immediately leave this website.
All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents, texts, comments, works, illustrations, works and images. Reproduction of all or part of this site for other purposes in any medium is strictly prohibited without the express authorization of the persons responsible for the publication of the website www.lmrabat.com. Copies may only be made for information, copying for private use only. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement that may engage the civil and criminal liability of the infringer.
LM Rabat strives to ensure to the best of its possibilities, given the constant evolution of its offers and services, as well as the constant adaptation to market developments, the accuracy and updating of the information disseminated on this site. the content of which it reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice. Furthermore, LM Rabat cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or exhaustiveness of the information made available on this site. The user is required to contact LM Rabat for additional information on any specific situation.
This policy, as well as all other documents cited in it, indicates how we handle the personal data that we collect or that you provide to us. We ask you to read the following carefully in order to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we manage it. By visiting this site, you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
1- Information We Collect.
We collect and process the following categories of data about you :
- Information You Provide to Us.
You give us information about yourself when you fill out forms on our websites, interact with the LMRABAT.com Site, or contact us by phone, email or other means. This includes the data that you provide when you register to use the site and when you report a problem with the Site
The information you provide to us includes your name, address, email address and telephone number, as well as preliminary information about your business and its location.
- Information We Collect About You.
This is information that we collect automatically about your visit, during the time spent on the Site. This is generally technical information collected regularly in small data files called “cookies”. This data allows us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Site and also tells us what needs to be improved.
- Information We Receive From Other Sources.
We will combine this information with the data you provide to us on the one hand and the information we collect about you on the other. We will use it for the purposes set out above (depending on the type of information).
– To preserve the security of the Site;
– To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertisements we serve, and to show you relevant advertisements; and
– To comply with our obligations and policy on record keeping and information storage.
2-Use of information
Any information about you that we collect or receive, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following ways:
- To fulfill our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services that we, or our selected partners, offer that are relevant or similar or to those you have previously purchased or researched. These contacts will only be made by e-mail or SMS, and you can refuse them at any time;
- To notify you of changes to our services;
- To administer the Site and perform internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical studies and surveys;
- To improve the Site and ensure that its content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To enable you to use the interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To preserve the security of the Site:
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertisements we serve, and to show you relevant advertisements
- To comply with our obligations and policy on record keeping and information storage.
3- Where do we store your personal data:
- l’installation d’un pare-feu sécurisé ;
- l’utilisation d’un logiciel de protection antivirus ;
- le chiffrement des données ; et
- l’exécution de sauvegardes régulières.
4- Your rights
The law gives you the following rights with respect to your personal information:
The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you be corrected;
The right to request the deletion or removal of your information when there is no longer any reason for us to use it
The right to restrict the use of your information;
The right to obtain and reuse for personal purposes the information we have about you;
The right to object to certain uses (for example for marketing purposes);
- The right not to be subject to an automatic decision which would have legal consequences for you.